Certified Risk Management Uganda
The Board shall maintain the right of admission of this category of members as per the CRMP Council and Member regulations.
An individual shall be a member of CRMP under this category if he, she or they has fulfilled the following;
• A minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in any
• Must hold a Risk Management Qualification and or be a
member of a professional body as listed by the association’s
• Experience of at least 2 years working in a Risk
• Payment of annual membership fees of UGX 450,000
• Admission fee of UGX 100,000 payable only once at admission
A person shall be an affiliate member of CRMP if at the time of application is engaged in post-graduate education in risk management and or has engaged in paid work as a Risk Management professional or related field.
A person shall be a student member of CRMP if the person is
engaged in full-time study in risk management education or related disciplines and they do not qualify in the other member categories.
A registered entity may choose to have corporate membership status with CRMP by participating as a sponsor with in-kind or financial contribution as per the annual sponsorship packages provided with the attached benefits.